The Billow Collection
Designed to act as table-top decor, the billow collection features a series of wide glass blown pieces. These designs highlight the visual beauty of the smoking experience while providing an effortlessly smooth intake. Featuring the Hudson Pipe (... more coming soon!)
Watch the smoke billow through the transparent chamber of this disc-shaped glass pipe as you take a breath — or opt for a more mysterious experience, with opaque black.
The Hudson's wide design also gives the smoke more room to cool down and mellow out before reaching your lips. This feature makes for a smooth and visually stimulating experience.
The perfect piece to leave out on your coffee table.
Finally, something beautiful.
Approx. 3.75" diameter x .75" height
*Note that these pieces are hand-blown which creates differences in character from piece to piece
The bowl is located on the end which has a visibly hollowed chamber. Insert the bud into the bowl.
Press your lips to the opposite end of the piece.Ignite the herb as you gently inhale.
Carb - The function of the carb is to better control your intake. If your piece has a carb, cover the hole with your thumb while you ignite your herb and inhale. Once the pipe’s chamber (the inside) is filled up with smoke, release your thumb as you gently inhale.
1) Bowl - This is the divet on the top of the piece. You will place your ground up herb into the bowl before igniting.
2) Mouthpiece - This is the hole to the left of the bowl. This is where you will press your lips as you gently inhale.
3) Carb - The function of the carb is to better control your intake.Cover the hole to the right of the bowl with your thumb while you ignite your herb and inhale. Once the pipe’s chamber (the inside) is filled up with smoke, release your thumb as you gently inhale.
Take a moment to gauge your experience.Repeat steps if desired.
Using your fingers, break apart your herb into small pieces and place it into the Paola Shell. Avoid placing any flower into the center of the grinder where the magnet is located to ensure smooth sailing.
Assemble both pieces and twist the bottom portion in any direction until you have reached your desired consistency. Empty the contents of your grinder and use the herb as desired.
Sit back, chill out and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
We recommend cleaning your piece regularly to keep it running smooth.
• Empty the contents of your pipe and wipe your bowl clean paper towel & isopropyl
• Soak your pipe in hot water + dish soap for 20 minutes (longer if needed)
• Rinse off and run water through your pipe
• Using paper towel and pipe cleaners, detail the remaining areas for any remaining residue
Our pieces have been designed to be proudly displayed as decor. Nanou and Clio double as wall hanging, Milli and Charlotte can be used as a table piece and our Hudson and Tanjun pipes can be used as insense hodlers.
Our packaging has also been designed with longevity in mind. Hold on to your box for when you want to tuck Nanou away or bring her with it on the move.