These adorable glass screens offer an alternative to traditional stainless steel or brass screens and provide a layer of protection in most pipe bowls while ensuring purity and optimum flavor.
The glass can be reused over and over again without degrading under high temperatures or use and can easily be cleaned.
We recommend using the Higher Standards Dot wipes after a few uses to prevent build up and keep your piece clean.
Comes in packs of 5.
The Glass Daisy
The bowl is located on the end which has a visibly hollowed chamber. Insert the bud into the bowl.
Press your lips to the opposite end of the piece.Ignite the herb as you gently inhale.
Carb - The function of the carb is to better control your intake. If your piece has a carb, cover the hole with your thumb while you ignite your herb and inhale. Once the pipe’s chamber (the inside) is filled up with smoke, release your thumb as you gently inhale.
1) Bowl - This is the divet on the top of the piece. You will place your ground up herb into the bowl before igniting.
2) Mouthpiece - This is the hole to the left of the bowl. This is where you will press your lips as you gently inhale.
3) Carb - The function of the carb is to better control your intake.Cover the hole to the right of the bowl with your thumb while you ignite your herb and inhale. Once the pipe’s chamber (the inside) is filled up with smoke, release your thumb as you gently inhale.
Take a moment to gauge your experience.Repeat steps if desired.
Using your fingers, break apart your herb into small pieces and place it into the Paola Shell. Avoid placing any flower into the center of the grinder where the magnet is located to ensure smooth sailing.
Assemble both pieces and twist the bottom portion in any direction until you have reached your desired consistency. Empty the contents of your grinder and use the herb as desired.
Sit back, chill out and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
We recommend cleaning your piece regularly to keep it running smooth.
• Empty the contents of your pipe and wipe your bowl clean paper towel & isopropyl
• Soak your pipe in hot water + dish soap for 20 minutes (longer if needed)
• Rinse off and run water through your pipe
• Using paper towel and pipe cleaners, detail the remaining areas for any remaining residue
Our pieces have been designed to be proudly displayed as decor. Nanou and Clio double as wall hanging, Milli and Charlotte can be used as a table piece and our Hudson and Tanjun pipes can be used as insense hodlers.
Our packaging has also been designed with longevity in mind. Hold on to your box for when you want to tuck Nanou away or bring her with it on the move.